Cyber Essentials Self-Assessment
Download Our Cyber Security Guide
Why Cyber Essentials Could Be Important To You
Neuways have undertaken the task of ensuring you know the truth about the Cyber Essentials Accreditation, and whether or not your business needs it. The Neuways team are on hand to assist you in determining if the Cyber Essentials Accreditation is required for your business.
If your business does require the Cyber Essentials Accreditation, we can walk you through the process needed for the Accreditation, by helping you put measures in place that help to secure your business from potential cyber-attacks.
What Is Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials can help prevent the vast majority of cyber attacks, by providing an insight into the steps taken to ensure cyber safety. Something as simple as a virus or piece of malware can result in loss of company and client data, disruption of your cash flow and could take up staff time by rectifying errors or even resulting in network downtime. An attack may put off your customers, stop you actively trading and can damage your hard-earned reputation. Loss of data could breach the Data Protection Act and lead to fines or prosecution – which ties in with GDPR, which will be in force from 25th May 2018.
What Does Having A Cyber Essentials Accreditation Do For My Business?
A Cyber Essentials Accreditation demonstrates that you can:
- Protect your organisation against common cyber threats.
- Show your customers you take data protection seriously.
It also allows you to:
- Be able to bid for Government contracts.
- Allow for maximum up time within your business.
The Cyber Essentials Accreditation does not:
- Protect you from cyber-attacks as a standalone product.
With GDPR less than a year away, we’re actively encouraging our customers to take the next steps to making sure they are GDPR compliant. The Cyber Essentials Accreditation offers your business evidence, showing that you have taken necessary measures to ensure your customer’s data is protected.
Need Neuways’ Help?
Request A Call Back
Cyber Essentials V.S. Cyber Essentials Plus
Cyber Essentials Plus
- “Neuways have taken the time to gain a greater understanding of our business requirements. This has enabled them to implement immediate IT improvements as well as advising on longer term strategies. Our dedicated Neuways account manager and technicians collaborate with us and share their knowledge and experience to provide responsive tailored solutions.”
- “Benefiting from Neuways experience has switched my way of thinking regarding IT issues and how crucial it is to trust your IT adviser. We have total faith in the products and service Neuways provide for us.”
- “For years we’ve used Neuways and could not be happier. Good quality service with fast resolve times and excellent management. The dedication to system improvements and training of the technicians is outstanding. I would give these guys a five-star rating.”
- “The communication and response before, during and after our 365 migration was first class from both our Account Manager and the assigned Support Technician. Definitely choose Neuways.”
- “We praise the Neuways technical team, our IT is working well for us and Neuways support has helped free up a lot of our time.”
Specialist Tiling Supplies
- “Neuways act as an external IT manager for WMS, providing a consistently great service for all of our IT requirements.”