Countdown to GDPR
Are You Ready For GDPR?
What is GDPR?
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a new Data Protection law which was first approved March 2016, although a grace period was granted for businesses, meaning GDPR (in most cases) isn’t enforceable until 25th May 2018 – for any data within or relating to the EU and it’s members.
What Does GDPR Mean For My Business?
If your business is located within the EU, or deals with data from the EU, then you will need to be GDPR ready. GDPR mandates protections and provisions for any organisation that controls or processes any personal data within the EU. There are no exemptions from GDPR, which requires every business – even yours – to be GDPR ready.
The main points you must take into account are:
- The way you process data
- How you store data
- Protection for data
- Special conditions in which you can obtain data
- What data you can and cannot hold
Please note: “Personal Data” refers to any information regarding an EU citizen.
Helping You With GDPR
Neuways would like to help educate you on becoming GDPR ready. Some companies may use sale scare tactics or try to make you spend money on consultancy – Neuways don’t take those approaches; our strategy is: Be GDPR ready, Neuways are here to educate.
The countdown on this page is merely an indication that informs you how long it is until GDPR is enforceable in the UK.
Stay tuned with Neuways for more GDPR updates in the near future
Please fill in the form below to receive GDPR updates.
- “Neuways moved our network servers, phone exchange and 30 users to our new offices over the weekend – after a lot of planning, the move went flawlessly – we switched off our computers on Friday at 4.30pm and started work on Monday morning at 7.30am without a single second of downtime.”
- “For years we’ve used Neuways and could not be happier. Good quality service with fast resolve times and excellent management. The dedication to system improvements and training of the technicians is outstanding. I would give these guys a five-star rating.”
- “Neuways act as an external IT manager for WMS, providing a consistently great service for all of our IT requirements.”
- “We have worked in partnership for many years with Smarterways and this continues now with Neuways. The additional server we recently purchased has undoubtedly improved processes across multiple sites in our business. From specification through to install, our needs have been met once again by their expertise and knowledge. Special thanks to all those involved.”
- “It’s been great working with our Neuways technician today on our new server installation - thanks Neuways.”
- “The communication and response before, during and after our 365 migration was first class from both our Account Manager and the assigned Support Technician. Definitely choose Neuways.”