Requesting Your Free ICO “A practical guide to IT security”
The Information Commissioners Office (ICO) is the UK’s independent authority, reporting to Parliament, that oversees information rights and data privacy.
‘A Practical Guide to IT Security’ is their publication that outlines the steps you can take to secure sensitive data and protect your IT systems – an essential element for meeting your obligations for the upcoming GDPR regulations.
Neuways are delighted to be able to offer you, free of charge, this guide – simply fill in the form and we’ll pop one in the post.
Please fill in the form below to request your free ICO “a practical guide to IT security” today.
Please enter your details accurately, as the details you provide shall be the details we use to confirm your request, as well as shipping.
- “Neuways moved our network servers, phone exchange and 30 users to our new offices over the weekend – after a lot of planning, the move went flawlessly – we switched off our computers on Friday at 4.30pm and started work on Monday morning at 7.30am without a single second of downtime.”
- “For years we’ve used Neuways and could not be happier. Good quality service with fast resolve times and excellent management. The dedication to system improvements and training of the technicians is outstanding. I would give these guys a five-star rating.”
- “Neuways act as an external IT manager for WMS, providing a consistently great service for all of our IT requirements.”
- “We have worked in partnership for many years with Smarterways and this continues now with Neuways. The additional server we recently purchased has undoubtedly improved processes across multiple sites in our business. From specification through to install, our needs have been met once again by their expertise and knowledge. Special thanks to all those involved.”
- “It’s been great working with our Neuways technician today on our new server installation - thanks Neuways.”
- “The communication and response before, during and after our 365 migration was first class from both our Account Manager and the assigned Support Technician. Definitely choose Neuways.”