Neuways offers a complete consultancy service provided by our experienced and dedicated consultative team. Our approach is very simple, we will work with you to provide you with the right solution and provide a full range of consultancy services and support to help take the hassle out of your IT projects, and in turn allow you to run your business.
We take the time to meet with you and fully understand your business and your IT needs and requirements. We then work with you to develop and implement your IT strategy, providing you with a competitively priced solution. We are committed to excellence through a combination of our best practice approach and our technical and industry experience.
Take some time out to talk us about Smarter Working IT for your business. Friendly, helpful advice with your business in mind!
We dedicate time and resource to completing a comprehensive IT audit in order to evaluate your existing systems, their appropriateness, effectiveness and value for money. We offer a range of audits from a convenient mini audit to our in-depth IT audits.
The NEUAudit+ provides technical in-depth knowledge about your systems and hardware as well as providing a score-based analysis detailing what needs to be improved in your business to ensure you are fully secure.
We will then provide you with both printed and electronic copies of the analysis, so that you have this crucial information at your fingertips for immediate and future use. The report also advises best practices to help you plan and future-proof your IT. Following this we offer advice on how we can help you to develop, and support your future growth.
- The Network Assessment Module is a general purpose IT assessment tool that’s ideal for covering lots of ground and digging deeper into your network, generating a ton of useful information about everything connected to the network, and the overall condition of your environment.
- The Security Assessment Module adds another dimension by including external vulnerability, user behaviour, permissions, logins, deeper dive internal vulnerabilities and more.
- The Exchange Assessment Module provides a full scan of MS Exchange Servers and Office 365 instances to quickly get you all of the details of mailbox stats, users, shares, permissions and more – ideal for both Exchange migration projects and ongoing management.
- The SQL Server Assessment Module completes specialised reports for anybody responsible for maintaining SQL Server including DBAs (Database Administrations).
- The HIPAA Compliance Module is like having a security officer in house and is optimised for performing comprehensive HIPAA Risk Analyses, and generating a complete set of HIPAA Compliance documents required under the Security Rule – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996.
- The PCI Compliance Module is the only automated tool helping businesses that accept credit and debit cards stay in compliance with the PCI Data Security Standards. That includes retailers, online merchants, and mail order companies. Similar in approach to the HIPAA Compliance Module, the PCI tool combines automated collection of network data with information collected through observations, photographs and surveys. It also automatically generates the official documents that comprise a comprehensive PCI data security assessment. You can also add another layer of compliance by requesting our Inspector software appliance to perform the Internal Vulnerabilities Scan and a Layer 2/3 Network Diagram, which are mandatory requirements of PCI.
Onsite IT System and Network Server Installations
Neuways has extensive knowledge and expertise in installing, migrating and supporting all server-based solutions. We understand that you have unique requirements and our professional and experienced IT technicians will recommend and install the most appropriate system and server for your needs, taking into consideration your company’s situation and future ambitions.
Remote Monitoring and Management
Neuways can undertake remote monitoring and management of your IT systems to give you peace of mind at all times. This can help improve your productivity and efficiency as we can easily and quickly identify any maintenance tasks and resolve issues before they become problems.
Our proactive experienced technicians are on hand to help you meet the uncertain and ever-changing demands of IT.
Cabled and Wireless Network Installations
Our professional wireless and cabled network installation services are designed to help businesses to get the best possible performance results and ROI from their networking projects.
Ranging from NOC (network operations centre) services for network alerts and troubleshooting to large wireless LAN implementation services, Neuways has a solution that will fit with both your needs and budgetary requirements.
Computer Hardware Procurement
We have a vast knowledge of hardware from switches, routers, and printers to servers, laptops and phones all of which we can provide and install quickly and reliably.
We only provide the best products which we constantly research and evaluate to ensure they meet your requirements whatever they may be.
Infrastructure & Ultimate Connectivity
Infrastructure is a collection of physical or virtual resources that supports an overall IT environment – with server, storage, network and wireless components.
Neuways realises every single expenditure in business receives careful scrutiny – not only from a cost perspective but how the infrastructure is measured.
That’s why, at Neuways, we put all the tools in place from the very first meeting to help you create your very own infrastructure model to make your business more efficient, help you to redefine your business processes and improve your customer and user experience, whilst keeping your company safe and secure from threats inside and outside your business.
The IT Strategy we create with you not only addresses the technologies you use and how they are to be applied, but also IT resources – people, equipment, investment proofing – and the management of those resources.