Got a firewall question?
Fill in the form below.
Neuways Firewall FAQ
Firewall FAQ – This page may help you find all the answers to your Firewall queries. Any further questions, please fill in our contact form.
A firewall is a network security system that monitors and controls traffic going in and out of the network.
Absolutely. A firewall is a critical part of a secure network setup. It also should also be set up and checked over by a professional in order to ensure it is going to do its job properly.
Your router will link your traffic to and from the Internet, but it won’t necessarily secure your network. Some routers have firewalls built-in, however, they may not be as effective as dedicated firewalls produced by security conscious manufacturers.
It is about what is best for your business. Neuways can offer a number of high-quality dedicated firewalls, and if your budget is smaller, routers with inbuilt firewalls that are produced by security conscious manufacturers.
- “Benefiting from Neuways experience has switched my way of thinking regarding IT issues and how crucial it is to trust your IT adviser. We have total faith in the products and service Neuways provide for us.”
- “Neuways have taken the time to gain a greater understanding of our business requirements. This has enabled them to implement immediate IT improvements as well as advising on longer term strategies. Our dedicated Neuways account manager and technicians collaborate with us and share their knowledge and experience to provide responsive tailored solutions.”
- “Neuways act as an external IT manager for WMS, providing a consistently great service for all of our IT requirements.”
- “We praise the Neuways technical team, our IT is working well for us and Neuways support has helped free up a lot of our time.”
Specialist Tiling Supplies
- “The communication and response before, during and after our 365 migration was first class from both our Account Manager and the assigned Support Technician. Definitely choose Neuways.”
- “Neuways moved our network servers, phone exchange and 30 users to our new offices over the weekend – after a lot of planning, the move went flawlessly – we switched off our computers on Friday at 4.30pm and started work on Monday morning at 7.30am without a single second of downtime.”