Got a malware question?
Fill in the form below.
Neuways Malware FAQ
“Malware” FAQ – This page may help you find all the answers to your “Malware” queries. Any further questions, please fill in our contact form.
Malware is a blanket term for lots of different types of malicious software. Malicious + software = malware.
Unfortunately, yes. There is ransomware, which steals or encrypts all your data, and ransoms it back to you. There is spyware, which infiltrates your PC and steals sensitive information such as account credentials. Those are just two of the most dangerous and virulent types, but there are countless more out there.
Afraid – no. Aware – yes. Malware is out there, but with the right solutions, and an educated, aware workforce, businesses can keep themselves safe.
Neuways can help you get the best solutions for your business, however they will all be for nothing if human error still lets malware onto your systems. That’s why Neuways can also offer education courses on malware and good practice.
- Get a good set of security solutions.
- Don’t open links in suspicious and unsolicited emails. 3. Stay educated on the threats and trends in cyberspace.
- “We have worked in partnership for many years with Smarterways and this continues now with Neuways. The additional server we recently purchased has undoubtedly improved processes across multiple sites in our business. From specification through to install, our needs have been met once again by their expertise and knowledge. Special thanks to all those involved.”
- “For years we’ve used Neuways and could not be happier. Good quality service with fast resolve times and excellent management. The dedication to system improvements and training of the technicians is outstanding. I would give these guys a five-star rating.”
- “Neuways have taken the time to gain a greater understanding of our business requirements. This has enabled them to implement immediate IT improvements as well as advising on longer term strategies. Our dedicated Neuways account manager and technicians collaborate with us and share their knowledge and experience to provide responsive tailored solutions.”
- “The communication and response before, during and after our 365 migration was first class from both our Account Manager and the assigned Support Technician. Definitely choose Neuways.”
- “Neuways moved our network servers, phone exchange and 30 users to our new offices over the weekend – after a lot of planning, the move went flawlessly – we switched off our computers on Friday at 4.30pm and started work on Monday morning at 7.30am without a single second of downtime.”
- “Benefiting from Neuways experience has switched my way of thinking regarding IT issues and how crucial it is to trust your IT adviser. We have total faith in the products and service Neuways provide for us.”