NEUSecure Vulnerability Management
NEUSecure Vulnerability Management, powered by F-Secure, provides enterprise-grade vulnerability scanning and a management solution that gives you time to not only look for business-critical vulnerabilities but to start fixing them.
NEUSecure allows you to identify and manage external threats, report risks, and be compliant with current and future regulations (such as PCI and GDPR).
What is your attack surface?
An organisation’s attack surface is the sum of its IT risk exposure. It crosses all network infrastructure, software, and web applications internally and in the global Internet, and includes an understanding of all points of interaction.
NEUSecure, Powered By F-Secure, identifies where your organisation’s assets are vulnerable, allowing you to minimise your attack surface to reduce risk.
With our external vulnerability scanning, we can map your organisation’s attack surface in the aggregate of:
- All known, unknown, and potential vulnerabilities critical to business
- Controls across all software, hardware, firmware, and networks
- Shadow IT, external misconfigured systems, malware websites, website-linked hosts
- Partner and contractor security entropy
- Brand infringements and phishing
What Does NEUSecure Include?
Map your attack surface – identify assets for security vulnerabilities, by scanning and monitoring network changes.
- A fast, reliable port scanner for detection
- Fast host discovery mode for networks
- Supports service and Operating System detection
- Adjusts scan speed to suit network capacity
Identify security vulnerabilities associated with configuration errors, improper patch management, implementation oversights and much more.
- Identifies all known vulnerabilities
- Scans any network device that talks IP
- Supports Windows and Linux authenticated scanning
- Delivers high accuracy, with low false positives and negatives
- Stays up to date based on public vulnerability databases as well as vulnerabilities – including zero-day threats – discovered during NEUSecure penetration testing
Some web applications hold hidden vulnerabilities that may impact your business.
- Scan and detect security vulnerabilities within commercial and custom-built web applications.
- A web application scanner that can identify vulnerabilities within custom applications
- Supports form-based authentication
- Supports web application crawling
- Supports assisted crawling and submission of forms
- Scalable to allow a limitless number of web application scans
Asset Discovery Audit
Discover external, vulnerable, and misconfigured systems.
- Detect malware-infected websites
- Identify assets that are closely connected to you through hosts linked to your organisation’s websites
- Monitor phishing and brand infringements to protect your brand and intellectual properties against fraudulent or malicious activities
NEUSecure Introductory Offer
Be one of the first businesses to take advantage of our new service, NEUSecure, Powered By F-Secure, along with an introductory offer that’s tailored to you and your business*
Get in touch using the form on this page to secure your introductory offer – we will give you a callback and discuss what discounts we can provide you with.
*promotional discounts are available, subject to your environment and based on your support agreement.
Secure Your Promotion Today
Want To Talk About NEUSecure?
- “For years we’ve used Neuways and could not be happier. Good quality service with fast resolve times and excellent management. The dedication to system improvements and training of the technicians is outstanding. I would give these guys a five-star rating.”
- “Neuways have taken the time to gain a greater understanding of our business requirements. This has enabled them to implement immediate IT improvements as well as advising on longer term strategies. Our dedicated Neuways account manager and technicians collaborate with us and share their knowledge and experience to provide responsive tailored solutions.”
- “Neuways act as an external IT manager for WMS, providing a consistently great service for all of our IT requirements.”
- “It’s been great working with our Neuways technician today on our new server installation - thanks Neuways.”
- “Neuways moved our network servers, phone exchange and 30 users to our new offices over the weekend – after a lot of planning, the move went flawlessly – we switched off our computers on Friday at 4.30pm and started work on Monday morning at 7.30am without a single second of downtime.”
- “Benefiting from Neuways experience has switched my way of thinking regarding IT issues and how crucial it is to trust your IT adviser. We have total faith in the products and service Neuways provide for us.”