Neuways awarded Cyber Essentials for third year
We are delighted to announce that, for a third year in a row, Neuways has been awarded Cyber Essentials accreditation.
As an IT managed service provider (MSP), we take cyber security very seriously. Receiving accreditation for the third consecutive year is therefore an achievement of great importance to our business.
Neuways works hard to ensure that our business, customers, and supply chain are secured against the ever-increasing landscape of threats. Cyber Essentials is a crucial part of this endeavour.
What Cyber Essentials can do for you
Cyber Essentials is a UK Government-backed cyber security initiative. Assessing businesses against strict criteria, Cyber Essentials is designed to measure a business’s adherence to a widely-recognised standard of cyber security.
Cyber Essentials demonstrates that your business has taken reasonable steps to put a baseline of security standards in place to protect your business from a range of the most common cyber attacks.
It also shows that your business possesses the essential cyber security knowledge necessary to safeguard not only your own business data, but your customers’ and suppliers’ too.
Cyber Essentials is not an insurance policy or guarantee that your business will never suffer a cyber attack.
However, what it does represent is a concerted commitment from your business towards securing your customers and overall supply chain from cyber crime.
Crucially, if your business has a Cyber Essentials accreditation, it will help mitigate any GDPR penalty your business may receive in the event of a cyber attack that results in data loss.
[nectar_btn size=”large” open_new_tab=”true” button_style=”regular” button_color_2=”Accent-Color” icon_family=”default_arrow” url=”https://www.neuways.com/it-solutions/cyber-essentials/” text=”Protect Your Business”]
Key benefits of Cyber Essentials include:
- Reassure your customers – Existing customers will be reassured that you are taking responsibility for your cyber security, keeping their data safe and secure.
- Attract more business – Grow your business and attract new customers who will be safe in the knowledge you take cyber security seriously.
- Eligibility for government contracts (Cyber Essentials Plus Certification) – Many government contracts now require businesses to have Cyber Essentials in place in order to be eligible for tender.
- Protection of all devices – Cyber Essentials can help secure all kinds of devices that connect to the Internet – from smartphones to servers.
- Defense against common cyber attacks – Cyber Essentials tests your business against a series of common cyber criminal tactics, including phishing.
Neuways can help you gain Cyber Essentials accreditation
Neuways’ experience and expertise can help guide you through the Cyber Essentials accreditation process.
Not only are we accredited ourselves, but our cyber security technicians can help prepare your systems and meet the government’s strict criteria.
The process of certification is easily manageable so your company can acquire this highly beneficial, much sought-after certification with minimal fuss.