Countdown to GDPR
Are You Ready For GDPR?
Helping You Prepare Your Business For GDPR
Getting to grips with GDPR and knowing your responsibilities, may be a daunting prospect.
To assist with this, the ICO has published a checklist of 12 steps, which businesses can follow to prepare for the Regulation in force from 25th May 2018.
If you have any questions regarding GDPR, then fill in the form on this page, and we will get back to you with the best GDPR advice that we possibly can.
Ask Neuways About GDPR Today
(We’ll give you a callback!)
12 Steps To Being GDPR Ready
- “Neuways moved our network servers, phone exchange and 30 users to our new offices over the weekend – after a lot of planning, the move went flawlessly – we switched off our computers on Friday at 4.30pm and started work on Monday morning at 7.30am without a single second of downtime.”
- “For years we’ve used Neuways and could not be happier. Good quality service with fast resolve times and excellent management. The dedication to system improvements and training of the technicians is outstanding. I would give these guys a five-star rating.”
- “Neuways act as an external IT manager for WMS, providing a consistently great service for all of our IT requirements.”
- “We have worked in partnership for many years with Smarterways and this continues now with Neuways. The additional server we recently purchased has undoubtedly improved processes across multiple sites in our business. From specification through to install, our needs have been met once again by their expertise and knowledge. Special thanks to all those involved.”
- “It’s been great working with our Neuways technician today on our new server installation - thanks Neuways.”
- “The communication and response before, during and after our 365 migration was first class from both our Account Manager and the assigned Support Technician. Definitely choose Neuways.”