Countdown to GDPR
Are You Ready For GDPR?
Helping You Prepare Your Business For GDPR
A reasonable description of GDPR is: “a huge headache with a child banging pots and pans at the same time”. Whilst the headache itself is trying to implement a plan for GDPR and ensuring processes are streamlined, the child representation of our description is numerous businesses shouting about GDPR, saying that your business will fail etc.
But they don’t tell you how to prepare for GDPR.
As if business wasn’t hard enough already – a whole new regulation is put in place that increases the fines of Data Protection, if you don’t adhere to the laws – that much of an increase that it could close your business down.
Neuways are here to provide you with an ice pack, some paracetamol and some ear buds to drown out the banging. Follow our 12 steps below, which is an adapted version of the ICO’s Preparing For The GDPR – 12 steps to take now document.
If you have any questions to ask Neuways in regards to the GDPR, then fill in the form on this page, and we will get back to you with the best advice and answers that we possibly can.
Ask Neuways About GDPR Today
12 Steps To Being GDPR Ready
- “Neuways moved our network servers, phone exchange and 30 users to our new offices over the weekend – after a lot of planning, the move went flawlessly – we switched off our computers on Friday at 4.30pm and started work on Monday morning at 7.30am without a single second of downtime.”
- “For years we’ve used Neuways and could not be happier. Good quality service with fast resolve times and excellent management. The dedication to system improvements and training of the technicians is outstanding. I would give these guys a five-star rating.”
- “Neuways act as an external IT manager for WMS, providing a consistently great service for all of our IT requirements.”
- “We have worked in partnership for many years with Smarterways and this continues now with Neuways. The additional server we recently purchased has undoubtedly improved processes across multiple sites in our business. From specification through to install, our needs have been met once again by their expertise and knowledge. Special thanks to all those involved.”
- “It’s been great working with our Neuways technician today on our new server installation - thanks Neuways.”
- “The communication and response before, during and after our 365 migration was first class from both our Account Manager and the assigned Support Technician. Definitely choose Neuways.”